Get Shortlisted (Land the job) is a step by step self paced Workbook to help you get invited to job interviews.
Delivered digitally in a downloadable PDF and a ZIP file containing the resources, this Workbook will help you gain clarity of thought, get to know yourself better, improve the way you present yourself professionally (resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile) and get quality job invitations from organisations you resonate with.
This is a Workbook, so be prepared to write.
The straightforward inspiration stories and brainstorming exercises will help cut through the noise, get you out of your own way, and drive you towards a job you love. Time estimations are also included to help you get through the tasks. It is important that you do these exercises in writing.
Multiple templates and other resources are provided to make your job easier.
- 92 pages
- 5 modules to guide you step by step
- Simplify and Define
- Analyse and Organise
- Specify and Align
- Plan And Network
- Tailor and Connect
- 35 thought provoking exercises
- 20 resources to make your job easier
- 01_Framework (PDF)
- 02_Exercise #6 – List of Core Values (PDF)
- 03_Exercise #7 – List of Soft Skills (PDF)
- 04_Exercise #8 – Reach out template – Asking for input (PDF)
- 05_Exercise #9 – Reach out template – Asking for superpower (PDF)
- 06_Exercise #13 – Examples of achievements (PDF)
- 07_Exercise #13 – List of Action Verbs
- 08_Exercise #16 – One page CV_resume template (Word)
- 09_Exercise #18 – Reach out template for CV and LinkedIn (PDF)
- 10_Exercise #26 – Reach out template to people in LinkedIn (PDF)
- 11_Exercise #26 – Reach out template to people you already know (PDF)
- 12_Exercise #27 – Resume_Alvaro_de_Salvo_2019 (PDF)
- 13_Exercise #28 – Color coding the job ad (PDF)
- 14_Exercise #30 – Drafting objective examples of success in the job ad (PDF)
- 15_Exercise #32 – Five winning cover letter examples
- 16_Exercise #32 – Sentence connectors (PDF)
- 17_Exercise #32 – Attention Grabbing Cover Letter Examples
- 18_Exercise #32 – Cover letter (Building blocks)
- 19_Exercise #32 – Follow Up templates for after you apply (PDF)
- 20_Final checklist before sending the application (PDF)